Quality Assurance Analyst
BASED IN NEAR OXFORD OR COLOGNE
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help drive the growth of a hot digital agency just outside Oxford in the UK, or in the thriving city of Cologne, Germany. We are a team of digital professionals, designing and developing websites and apps. We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Analyst with drive and a passion to help shape GrowCreate.
Location: Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire or Cologne, Germany
This role is full-time / permanent
The Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) is the Champion of Quality in our workflow, responsible for ensuring that our work meets the standards expected by our clients. To achieve this, the QAA will need to plan and execute test methodologies, involving both manual and automated processes. This role sits within the Delivery team, reporting to the Head of Delivery, and working closely with the Accounts and Development team.
GrowCreate is a digital agency that connects strategy, creative and technology. We specialise in .NET and Azure solutions, with a focus on Umbraco and Episerver CMS. Ensuring a high-level of Quality is paramount to our operations, driven both by our clients’ demands, as well as production efficiency. To meet this level, we need the QAA to ensure that our output:
- Accurately and consistently matches requirements
- Meets a high level of industry standards
- Is future-proofed for continuous improvement
The QAA’s primary responsibilities involve the following processes and deliverables:
- Plan and produce test scripts against requirements and specifications
- Execute tests on running projects at appropriate stages (sprint end, deployments)
- Automate tests with Selenium or similar
- Run tests on support issues pre- and post-deployment
- Assist with speedy resolution, by reporting defects and omissions accurately
- Maintain a library of best practices and standards
Test plans need results to be communicated to the wider Technology and Delivery teams for rapid escalation and resolution:
- Alert all teams for urgent or serious QA test failures
- Report bugs and omissions to developers using our task-management tool
- Communicate QA test results to the Project or Support Manager
- Maintain QA records in the project documentation
- Estimate QA effort required on proposals and enhancement requests
- Review and provide QA perspective on technical specifications
AS Part of the Delivery team, the QAA reports primarily to the Head of Delivery, with a secondary reporting line to the Head of Development for technical matters.
We are looking for an exceptional individual, and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.