Senior Web Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help drive the growth of a hot digital agency just 20 minutes East of Oxford on the Bucks/Oxfordshire border. We are a team of digital professionals, designing and developing websites and apps. We are looking for a talented Senior Web Developer with drive and a passion to help shape GrowCreate.
For this role you will:
- be responsible for the development of our clients’ websites and apps, from start to finish
- manage enhancements and defect resolution on an ongoing basis
- utilise best practices and design methods to insure the success of our projects
- have the ability to create websites from designs to deployment
- need to be flexible, adaptable and deliver high quality work on tight deadlines
- communicate effortlessly with clients and colleagues
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Develop websites with Umbraco and Episerver CMS
- Implement enhancements and fixes
- Build server-side components using ASP.NET developers
- Liaise and present directly with clients
- Communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Minimum of 7 years of web development experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- ASP.NET development with C# and MSSQL server
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Umbraco or Episerver CMS experience strongly preferred
The person holding the position will be given a lot of freedom to develop their skills and increase their value to the company. We have a training and conference allowance that team members can allocate as they wish.
The first review will take place at the end of the probation period, with a formal review every annual anniversary. Salary negotiations will be dependent on overall company as well as for individual performance in areas such as:
- Successful training completion and application of technical skills
- Efficiency in task completion and meeting deadlines and estimates
- Communication with clients and directors
- Helping and mentoring technical staff
- Contribution to company growth through ability, ideas and attitude
What you can expect
- Training and conference allowance
- Time to attend (and speak) at events
- Personal projects time
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment
- Great work-life balance
We are looking for an exceptional individual, and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Web Developer - Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire.