This is an exciting opportunity to join and help drive the growth of a hot digital agency just 20 minutes East of Oxford on the Bucks/Oxfordshire border. We are a team of digital professionals, designing and developing websites and apps. We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with drive and a passion to help shape GrowCreate.
In this role you will:
- be responsible for the UX/UI design of our clients’ websites and apps
- utilise best practices and design methods to insure the success of our projects
- have the ability to create websites from discovery through to design
- need to be flexible, adaptable and deliver high quality work on tight deadlines
- communicate effortlessly with clients and colleagues
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Develop client-side code against given requirements
- Implement enhancements and fixes
- Produce designs and prototypes from requirements
- Demonstrate UX/UI skillset
- Liaise and present directly with clients
- Communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Experience in designing for websites and/or web applications
- Minimum of 5 years experience at a reputable design agency and a relevant degree
- UX / UI wireframes and prototypes with Sketch
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Solid understanding of interaction design and usability
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in an innovative, flexible and collaborative environment
The person holding the position will be given a lot of freedom to develop their skills and increase their value to the company. We have a training and conference allowance that team members can allocate as they wish.
The first review will take place at the end of the probation period, with a formal review every annual anniversary. Salary negotiations will be dependent on overall company as well as for individual performance in areas such as:
- Successful training completion and application of technical skills
- Efficiency in task completion and meeting deadlines and estimates
- Communication with clients and directors
- Helping and mentoring technical staff
- Contribution to company growth through ability, ideas and attitude
What you can expect
- Training and conference allowance
- Unlimited software and book allowance
- Paid time to attend (and speak) at events
- Personal projects time
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment
- Work-life balance: evenings and weekends is family time
We are looking for an exceptional individual, and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UX/UI Designer - Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire.