The new 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines evaluates providers of personalisation engines and gives an overview of the market’s direction, maturity and vendors. It is the first report of its kind: Gartner hasn't published a specific Personalisation Magic Quadrant before.
Want to know more?
The report includes:
- An overview of the personalization software market.
- Assessments of the strengths and cautions of each vendor in the Magic Quadrant.
- The position of each vendor in the quadrant based on ability to execute and completeness of vision.
We are a proud partner of Episerver, who was placed furthest on the Completeness of Vision axis overall in the first-of-its-kind report.
Success key points for Episerver
- Episerver was ranked the most visionary out of all vendors included
- Episerver was ranked highest rated platform on Vision after Adobe
- Episerver was specifically highlighted for dedicated Customer Success Support and ongoing proactive optimisation
The magic quadrant
Episerver is an amazing platform for editors to manage and plan their texts and campaigns, as well as giving developers lots of freedom to integrate third-party solutions.
The main strengths include:
- Breadth of Solution: a comprehensive suite of tools for personalisation across multiple channels
- Client References for Customer Success: Gartner asked customers directly to rate Episerver - the results were above average
- Content Recommendations: autonomous personalisation allows Episerver to be ahead of the competition
- Strong Roadmap: Gartner appreciated Episerver's clear vision and understanding of the future direction of the market
Episerver is undoubtedly recommendable for brands which want to invest in the future and position themselves as market leaders. It provides security, data privacy and helps to meet the newest GDPR standards.
This report is a great breakdown of why we love Episerver so much: it allows to dream and create but provides guidance and safety nets along the way.
Related blog posts
A overview of Umbraco v8
Umbraco 8 has been in development for several years now. At least officially.
Umbraco Review 2017. Developing Websites With Umbraco
For three years I have been using Umbraco as my Content Management System (CMS) for developing websites. This is a review of what’s good, and what could do with improvement within the Umbraco CMS.