Location: Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
This role is full-time / permanent (option to work school hours)
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help drive the growth of a hot digital agency just outside Oxford in the UK, with an office in Cologne, Germany.
We are a team of digital professionals, designing and developing websites and apps. We are looking for a solid office manager with drive and a passion to help shape GrowCreate.
Are you an experienced office manager who is looking to join a fast moving web agency at their office in Long Crendon? We offer an excellent working environment in an idyllic location.
Due to expansion we now have a new opportunity for a team assistant who will also support the Leadership team.
The role would suit somebody who is used to a fast-pace professional environment, who works with precision, has excellent communication skills and diplomacy.
As the Team Assistant (PA), you will provide a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to our Senior Leadership team in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the Company.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Effective gate-keeping
- Managing incoming communication; answering team members telephones when they are out of the office/away from desk, dealing with client queries, providing information, taking messages and fielding calls where appropriate whilst handling in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Diary management: scheduling meetings, such as monthly Board meetings, Management and Client meetings
- Taking and distributing notes from Board meetings
- Flight and hotel booking
- Managing holidays and attendance
- Plan and manage arrangements of company wide events
- Managing Office inductions for new starters and ensuring processes and procedures and information provided is up to date and relevant
- Ensuring daily time sheets are completed
- Management of office telephone system including set up of new users
- Managing expenses
- Managing company database (hubspot)
- Quarterly support client reporting
- Qualifying leads
- Managing recruitment agencies and filtering CVs
- Assisting in HR performance reviews
- Liaise with HR and book keeping
- Managing on-boarding / off-boarding processes
- 1st line support
- Assistance in the preparation of pitches/presentations.
- Responsible for ensuring the office and kitchen is kept clean throughout the day including coffee machines, dishwashers, washing up as necessary and restocking kitchen supplies
Experience dealing and supporting a Senior Management teams is essential
Further skills required for this PA role include:
- Strong administration experience at senior level
- Professional background
- Organisational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage projects concurrently
- Experience in having managed a multi-person office
The following would also be an asset:
- PA or senior team assistant experience
- Experience of board meetings, including minute-taking
- Ability to interpret a CRM
- Ability to conduct research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
For immediate consideration please apply today.
What you can expect
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment
- Great work-life balance
We are looking for an exceptional individual, and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.