Location: Long Crendon (Bucks) or remote (UK)
Type: Full-time / permanent
Reports to: Head of Delivery
- Are you a developer looking for a new role?
- Are you passionate about what you do and enjoy working with like-minded people?
- Do you value a healthy work-life balance and an enjoyable working environment?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team of highly skilled and experienced individuals who support, enhance and create websites for a wide range of clients including big and exciting brands.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated C# Developer who is passionate about solving problems and writing great code.
In this role, you will:
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced Agile environment
- Play a pivotal role in defining solutions to meet client requirements
- Implement solutions utilising and promoting best practice
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues
- ASP.NET MVC
- MSSQL server
- Effective Communication
- Umbraco CMS
- Episerver CMS
- Kentico CMS
- Agile team member
Grow Create employees are given a lot of freedom to develop their skills and increase their value to the company. We have a training and conference allowance that team members can allocate as they wish.
The first review will take place at the end of the probation period, with a formal review every anniversary. Salary negotiations will be dependent on the overall company as well as for individual performance in areas such as:
- Successful training completion and application of technical skills
- Efficiency in task completion and meeting deadlines and estimates
- Communication with clients and directors
- Contribution to company growth through ability, ideas and attitude
What you can expect
- Training and conference allowance
- Time to attend (and speak) at events
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Possible trips to our sister company in the thriving city of Cologne, Germany
We are looking for an exceptional individual and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.