Location: Long Crendon (Bucks) or remote (UK)
Type: Full-time / permanent
Reports to: Head of Delivery
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help drive the growth of a hot digital agency just outside Oxford in the UK. We are a team of digital professionals, designing and developing websites and apps. We are looking for a talented Umbraco Developer with drive and a passion for helping shape GrowCreate.
In this role, you will:
- Manage enhancements and defect resolution
- Create websites and apps from designs to deployment
- Utilise best practices and design methods
- Deliver high-quality work on tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Implement and support client websites using Umbraco CMS
- Look after hosting environments and Cloud installations.
- Build components using HTML5, JS, C#, SQL server
- Liaise with our Delivery team and directly with clients
- Communicate effectively
- Minimum 3 years experience with Umbraco CMS
- .NET development with C# and MSSQL server
- Working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Episerver or Kentico CMS a big plus
The person holding the position will be given a lot of freedom to develop their skills and increase their value to the company. We have a training and conference allowance that team members can allocate as they wish.
The first review will take place at the end of the probation period, with a formal review every anniversary. Salary negotiations will be dependent on the overall company as well as for individual performance in areas such as:
- Successful training completion and application of technical skills
- Efficiency in task completion and meeting deadlines and estimates
- Communication with clients and directors
- Contribution to company growth through ability, ideas and attitude
What you can expect
- Training and conference allowance
- Time to attend (and speak) at events
- Personal projects time
- 25 days holiday plus the normal bank holidays
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Possible trips to our sister company in the thriving city of Cologne, Germany
We are looking for an exceptional individual and would encourage you to apply even if your CV or qualifications are unorthodox.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.