Engage investors with beautifully designed, multi-channel websites and portals. Remain compliant with investor profiling and bank-level security. Pre-integrated with CRMs and data providers, you can dramatically reduce time-to-value.
Asset and fund managers
You can’t change fund performance. But you can change customer experience. Asset Management marketing professionals face turbulent markets and tricky compliance rules. Deliver engaging cross-channel digital experiences, and investors will stick with you through thick and thin.
Your team of investment technology experts
- Multiple success stories in Asset and Wealth Management
- Engage a team of Cloud and digital technology experts
- Full-service agile projects, including discovery, creative and delivery
- Active account management, support and maintenance SLA
Secure access, by design
Protect your clients’ investment data with as fully tested security framework, ensured by Microsoft’s Cloud.
- Full authentication suite, including account management and bulk on-boarding
- Further protection via multi-factor authentication and Web Application Firewall
- Track record of successful penetration tests at application and infrastructure level
- Leverage Microsoft’s $1bn annual spend on security on the Azure Cloud
Beautiful, personalised experiences
- Comprehensive suite of interactive charting for performance and data visualisations
- Service touch points, including reports and valuations, document libraries and messaging
- Support global operations with localised content for investor profile, language and region
Analytics and intelligence
Optimise platforms and understand investor behaviour with built-in Analytics and customer profiling tools.
- Track behaviour through the customer lifecycle and across channels
- Visualise journeys and uncover patters on your secure Dashboard
- Drive engagement with smart segmentation and personalisation tools
After the outbreak, the future
The Covid-19 outbreak will reshape Asset and Wealth Management by turbo-charging existing trends.
Are Wealth Managers tired of innovation?
Other sectors are hungrier than ever for new ideas, yet Asset and Wealth Managers appear sceptical. What are the barriers to innovation?