What is our Support service?
At GrowCreate, supporting your business beyond a website launch is always our priority.
We provide ongoing technical support, governed by a service level agreement (SLA). Our SLAs don’t just stop at basic support. We work to continuously improve your website so it always grows alongside your business’ requirements.
Our Support and Iterate service covers:
- Technical support
How does GrowCreate deliver technical support?
Structured around our SLA, we offer technical user support based on the severity level of the problem reported. Our support service means you will always have security that somebody with technical skills will be able to resolve website issues no matter the size of the problem. Our technical support is:
- Complete - you can use all of our services, from web development to UX design.
- Flexible - you can move hours around within a three month commitment.
- Transparent - you can be assured of full visibility with regular review points.
Your website launch is not the end of the project, but the beginning of an ongoing process.
How does GrowCreate deliver hosting services?
GrowCreate are a Microsoft Azure agency. We take care of security, create web application firewalls, arrange secure service layers, and padlocks for the website.
- We use Microsoft Azure as its security aspects are extremely powerful.
- We monitor alerts from all vendors and help customers stay up-to-date.
- We recognise performance is central to websites and that hosting is essential.
How does GrowCreate deliver continuous improvement?
Our existing customers are always looking to evolve. We keep them ahead of their competition by supporting them through website improvements. Your website launch is not the end of the project, but the beginning of an ongoing process. An iterative approach to enhancements offers an efficient opportunity to achieve ongoing growth and lay the foundation for future success.
- Umbraco and Episerver are extensible, allowing you to keep building and improving.
- Improvements can include conversion optimisation, form fixing, and UX design.
- Integrations, such as, adding a CRM behind the website can also be supported.
“Thanks for the excellent work you have carried out on our website. We’re really delighted with the results — the charting, new homepage and publishing platform really help move us forward.”
Daniel Reynolds, Director of Communications, NHS Providers