Performance is of paramount importance to your website and your brand. With 40% of users abandoning the site after 3 seconds, performance can affect your user experience and conversions more than the visual design.
Does Umbraco offer high performance?
Yes. Umbraco features a comprehensive caching layer, which makes blazing fast server responses. However, the overall performance of your website may be improved by looking after the entire installation and:
- fully optimising and minifying all HTML5 code
- anticipating and handling delays elegantly
- optimising search to match the size of your site
GrowCreate go further
Recognising that performance is central to mission-critical websites, GrowCreate takes care to optimise and test website performance across all application layers, from database to UI rendering, as well as:
- automating testing for user-perceived performance
- performance testing integrated systems
- implementing elastic search for even faster searching
Umbraco 8.0 will replace the existing caching mechanism with a faster B+ Tree. This is a mature technology which we use in our implementations now.