.NET at the heart of your ecosystem
Powerful user experiences require joined-up systems. Not all systems are easy to integrate, and specialist skill can be hard to find. The good news is that Umbraco and Episerver are flexible, so that's half the job done. For the other half, you need to talk to the pros.
Is Umbraco easy to integrate?
Yes. Umbraco will integrate with any third-party system with a modern API. We have experience in integrating Umbraco with with many well known (and some obscure!) third-party systems:
- Social media APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo
- Visualisation systems, such as Google maps and HighCharts
- Enterprise platforms, such as SalesForce, SharePoint and Dynamics
- Payment Gateways, such as Stripe, SagePay and Global Iris
What about Episerver?
The Episerver platform connects your content, and multi-channel marketing features from lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business. It is built with flexible integration in mind and provides many options for extending your solutions to communicate with external systems such as CRM and ERP. A great example is the Episerver-Marketo Connector integrating the Episerver Digital Experience Cloud with the Marketo Marketing Automation to provide transparent website lead processing.
GrowCreate goes further
As most of our projects include some kind of system integration, we have developed techniques and toolkits to make this process as simple as possible. Start a project with us, and jump-start your integration with:
- Pre-made libraries for common platforms (e.g. SalesForce, SharePoint and payment gateways)
- Security, performance and scalability checklists
- Use Pipeline CRM as a "bridge" to boost performance and reliability
Keep your data tidy by deploying Pipeline CRM as a "bridge". Only validated records get passed on to SalesForce or Dynamics, ensuring your in-house data is clean and manageable.
Find out more about Umbraco integrations and how GrowCreate can help.