Hassle-free, 24/7 website maintenance
- Our hassle-free website maintenance programmes are governed by a rock-solid Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Fix bugs and launch new features at speed
- Umbraco and Kentico Gold Partner
Get a proposal
- Maintenance £525
- Ideal for websites without integrations
- Business £825
- Ideal for websites with some integrations or advanced functionality.
- Enterprise £1,650+
- Ideal for websites with security, commerce or complex integrations.
The main advantage these packages offer is a fixed price where Business Critical Failures and System Defects are resolved to the agreed SLA.
- P1 is an error in, or failure of, the Digital Product that: materially impacts the operations or marketability of the Client’s business or disables major functions of the Digital Product from being performed.
- P2 is a critical error in the Digital Product for which a workaround exists; or
a non-critical error in the Digital Product that affects the operations or marketability of the Client’s business
You will need an agency that is built for website maintenance and support. We help businesses like your deliver feature improvements in weekly sprints where cost and time are fixed.
Luke Munday, Head of Operations, GrowCreate
Monthly website maintenance
Every month a Support Engineer reviews your solution and ensures it is appropriately maintained. There is a range of tasks to complete as part of this monthly maintenance. These include, but are not limited to:
- Checking SSL certificates are up to date and not about to expire
- Review Microsoft Insight & Umbraco Logs for any system errors
- Check CPU and Disk space to ensure hosting environments are operating inside the assigned capacity
- Review solution uptime over the last month
- Review User Accounts in case permissions need updating
- Check Windows Update Service is running and that updates have happened in the last 60 days
We use TeamWork Desk for ticket management and there are several ticket statuses:
- Active is where a ticket has been received or is being worked on
- Waiting on Customer is where the ticket can’t proceed until the customer provides an answer to a question on the ticket
- Solved is where GrowCreate have resolved the issue, but the customer needs to confirm they are happy with the resolution
- Closed is where the customer has closed the original ticket they raised
We built this agency for website maintenance and support. We help businesses deliver feature improvements in weekly sprints where cost and time are fixed.
Luke Munday, Head of Operations, GrowCreate
You can purchase retained hours alongside your website maintenance programme. They are a flexible way to design and develop new features. You can use any of our services from UX to Technical SEO.
Feature improvements at speed
We manage tasks and projects from your web development backlog. We work with you to prioritise these tasks and complete them in regular development sprints.
We use a DevOps process to develop, test and deploy your website safely.
What does website maintenance include?
Website maintenance includes tasks required to keep your website functioning properly and up to date.
Do websites need maintenance?
Maintaining your website ensures it is running at full capacity. Websites require maintenance to operate properly, ensure website security, increase new visitors and boost returning traffic.
How long does website maintenance take?
Websites we maintain can take a few minutes to a few days. We have developed three fixed cost programmes based on the complexity of your solution.
What is the hourly rate for website maintenance?
You can expect to pay anything from £50 per hour (freelancer) to £130 per hour (agency) for website maintenance. If you want a multi-skilled team to maintain your website then you will pay towards the top end. GrowCreate charge £100 per hour + VAT.
How much does website maintenance cost per month?
Our support programmes start at £425 per month. Retained hours are extra and can be purchased at £100 + VAT per hour.
What web platforms do GrowCreate support?
We are a specialist agency, designing, developing and maintaining .NET websites and platforms including Kentico CMS and Umbraco CMS.
What web development technologies do you use?
Good question. GrowCreate is primarily a Content Management System specialist for ASP.NET platforms. Other technologies in our development toolkit are HTML5, Vue.js, Nuxt.js and Firebase.
Has GrowCreate integration experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Yes. Every project we develop has integrations and our team are very familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a practice that improves a business’s ability to deliver websites and applications faster than traditional software development processes. The DevOps model enables development and operations working across the software application lifecycle rather than in siloed teams.
What is Agile Software Development?
Agile Software Development is a group of processes dedicated to iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaborative and self-organising, cross-functional teams. Agile promotes best practices and the rapid delivery of high-quality software. Subsequently aligning development with customer needs and company goals.
What is SCRUM?
SCRUM is a lightweight process framework for agile development. Lightweight because the overhead of the process is kept as small as possible to maximise the productive time available to get work done.
Does GrowCreate do SEO?
GrowCreate focuses on technical SEO and performance. We are happy to work with third-party agencies to make any changes they require.