Ask for a free Kentico technical audit
- Benchmark your solution against industry best practice
- Identify areas for improvement to realise better business outcomes
- Understand how poor project development impacts your website’s performance
Why do a Kentico Technical Audit?
Sorry to say, too many software platforms are poorly implemented. This impacts your website's performance, integrations and usability. A technical audit will help you benchmark your solution against industry best practice. It is an opportunity to identify areas of improvement and help your organisation realise better business outcomes.
If you are experiencing any of the following, we can help.
- Poor CMS and UI implementation
- Slow performance
- Custom code quality issues
- Unreliable integrations
- Concerns about Security & Data
- Too many bugs
- Uptime issues
- Out-dated deployment and infrastructure
- Technical SEO issues
- Problems with accessibility
"No wasted effort, real-time prioritisation and an end product that’s absolutely fit-for-purpose."
Giles Poole, Head of Digital Publishing, FE Fundinfo
Why choose a GrowCreate technical audit?
A GrowCreate audit has a real impact. We get to the bottom of slow performance, trouble with integrations or poor CMS configuration; and provide you with:
- Actionable insights that support your organisations strategic objectives
- An audit report that includes a prioritised list of improvements, while benchmarking your solution against industry best practice
- A remote session that presents the audit highlights to stakeholders