Who is London & Capital?
London & Capital is a global wealth manager which creates bespoke investments solutions for customers. The business understands global macro-economic trends, translates analysis into active asset class and sector views, and minimises downside risk.
What challenges did London & Capital face?
London & Capital wanted to improve the customer experience by enabling their clients to manage their wealth via new technologies. To create client-facing tools, London & Capital needed to address reliability, stability and compliance concerns.
What did GrowCreate need to deliver?
London & Capital wanted to work with a partner who could help them to keep pace with innovation by:
- Delivering a client portal that could function as a central communications hub.
- Giving investors secure, cross-device access to their portfolio.
- Incorporating a wide range of content and CRM components.
- Providing London & Capital with the ability to create analytical reports
How did GrowCreate resolve London & Capital challenges?
Attending the annual Wealth Symposium allowed us to assess changing client expectations. Spending time with the London & Capital team gave us insights into security concerns. By gathering a balanced view, we were able to:
- Integrate Microsoft technologies and the Azure Cloud with their existing technology.
- Run a pilot group release with 50 clients across business lines.
- Complete extensive security and integration testing to allay compliance concerns.
- Give London & Capital’s clients transparency over their investments.
What was the result?
By working with GrowCreate and their team of UX design experts, London & Capital put an innovative portal at the heart of client relationships. London & Capital rolled out the portal to its 1,000 strong client-base. The portal will continue to evolve in line with client’s futures expectations and the advisors’ innovation requirements.
“Our clients get market-leading transparency over their investments and cutting-edge communications – both of which are important factors in the client experience and therefore their propensity to recommend us”
Theo Paraskevopoulos, Chief Executive Officer, GrowCreate