The features of a wealth management client portal can vary depending on the specific needs and goals of the wealth management firm and its clients.
However, some common features of wealth management client portals include:
- Account information and performance: Clients can typically view information about their wealth management accounts, including account balances, asset allocation, and performance.
- Financial planning resources: Client portals may provide clients with access to financial planning resources, such as budgeting tools, investment calculators, and educational materials.
- Communication with a financial advisor: Clients can often communicate with their financial advisor or wealth management team through the client portal, either through messaging or video conferencing.
- Document management: Client portals may provide clients with access to important financial documents, such as investment statements, tax documents, and financial planning documents.
- Billing and account management: Clients may be able to view and pay bills, update account information, and perform other account management tasks through the client portal.
- Customised dashboards: Client portals may offer customized dashboards that allow clients to view and track the information that is most important to them.
- Mobile access: Client portals may be accessible through a mobile app, allowing clients to access their accounts and communicate with their financial advisors from their mobile devices.
The specific features of a wealth management client portal will depend on the needs and goals of the wealth management firm and its clients, as well as the capabilities of the client portal platform.
How can GrowCreate help?
GrowCreate is a specialist agency delivering digital solutions for Wealth and Asset Managers. We have extensive experience delivering client portals, websites and apps; working with firms that want to transform their client relationships.