Experience design and development put the agreed objectives, specifications, and methodologies from the Strategy phase into action.
During this phase, we deliver:
- User research
- Sitemaps, wireframes, UX/UI design
- Creative visual design
- User testing
- An outline of major areas of functionality
- The code that makes the design, and your overall vision, a reality.
How does GrowCreate deliver agile design and development?
At GrowCreate, we deliver a sequential methodology that unites user insight, experience design, creativity and development. We work with you in short development cycles called sprints, each with a set of defined deliverables. Partnership is at the centre of everything we do, so we work in collaboration with your team throughout each sprint.
Our sprints include:
- Wireframes, optimisation and content.
- Enterprise website development
- CMS implementation
- Progressive web applications
- Client portals and Intranets
- System integration
Can GrowCreate integrate new solutions with existing systems?
Integration is every bit as important as implementation. That’s why we’re specialists in both. We can help your business to achieve digital growth, while keeping the value of legacy systems.
Typical use cases for integration include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Data from third-party parties and systems.
- Payment systems.
"Our clients get market-leading transparency over their investments and cutting-edge communications – both of which are important factors in the client experience and therefore their propensity to recommend us."
Paul Fletcher, Head of Marketing, London & Capital
How does GrowCreate support digital growth?
Our interdisciplinary team becomes an extension of your business, so it’s important to us that we deliver the results you need. We execute Quality Assurance (QA) testing and a detailed handover, setting you up for immediate and long-term digital success. This is the opportunity to resolve any bugs, transfer knowledge and document any changes.
Our QA process involves:
- Browser support testing.
- Acceptance testing.
- Security testing.
- Standards compliance checks.
- Device support assessments.
- SEO and analytics review.