The 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management is a complimentary report that assesses the strengths and cautions of each vendor in the Web Content Management sphere. The evaluation is based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Want to know more?
We are a proud partner of Episerver, which has been positioned as a Leader in the report for the fourth year in a row.
Success key points for Episerver
- Episerver was ranked 3rd for Completeness of Vision
- Episerver was ranked 4th for Ability to Execute out
- Episerver and the market leader are closer aligned
- Gartner credits Episerver as a leader in the WCM marketplace for cloud capability
The magic quadrant
Episerver is an amazing platform for editors to manage and plan their texts and campaigns, as well as giving developers lots of freedom to integrate third-party solutions.
The main strengths include:
- Strong messaging: broad portfolio across content management, and in contrast to the competitors' technical focus, it's also business-friendly
- Strong IT and business availability: AI, event management, personalisation and customer journey analytics allow a deep insight into the website performance
- Strong pricing strategy: clear defined price packages for mid-sized to enterprise companies
Episerver is a fast developing global brand that was featured as a leader for the last 4 years. Gartner appreciated the fast-growing pipelines and revenues and their ability to execute. We're excited to see what our partner is up to next!
Related blog posts
GrowCreate Named Episerver Associate Partner
GrowCreate broadens Deployment and Augments Capabilities of the Episerver Digital Experience Cloud’s Market-Leading Commerce and Content Solutions.
Umbraco vs Episerver - how to decide?
Open-source or enterprise, Umbraco and Episerver platforms offer comparable capabilities and software quality. So how do you decide which one to choose?