Forrester conducted a six month study that included interviews with customers, analysts and key stakeholders to obtain data with respect to costs, benefits, flexibility, and risk. From this Forrester designed a composite organisation and constructed a financial model using the Total Economic Impact (TEI) methodology.
Forrester Consulting published results that put Episerver way ahead of the competition and categorically demonstrated the significant Return On Investment (ROI) that Episerver customers can realise when on the Digital Experience Cloud (DXC).
- 443% ROI in a payback period of less than 6 months
Episerver's ROI was x3 higher than both Sitecore and Magento. Giving Episerver the highest ROI in their space.
However, this isn't just about efficiencies. The report demonstrates significant revenue uplifts.
- $4.5m incremental revenue uplift
- $1.2m reduction in subscription and conversion costs
- $875,000 savings with Episerver on Microsoft Azure
Read the report for more information on how automation reduced touchpoints and personalisation increased revenue and basket size by 5%.
- Highest return on investment compared to Oracle NetSuite, SAP Hybris, Salesforce, Magento, Kibo and Sitecore
- x3 the ROI of competitors over a shorter payback period
- Significant and incremental revenue uplifts
- Episerver competitors are included in the same independent study
Download the free Total Economic Impact™ study conducted by Forrester Consulting.
“We needed a CMS and eCommerce platform built under one engine . . . . There was no desire on our part to replicate efforts as our legacy solutions required us to do.”
Related blog posts
Which CMS works best with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Most digital experiences include CRM integrations. If you have invested in Dynamics CRM, we know what is the best CMS for your next website.
Episerver Solutions Partner
We have continued to align our Episerver project experience and platform expertise for digital experience cloud customers.