Working in a dynamic and fast-paced agency you will play a pivotal role in identifying and understanding user needs across a diverse portfolio of clients, defining and presenting solutions, and applying user-centered design principles to establish aesthetically pleasing and functional digital experiences.
With the primary objective of applying your skills and creativity to inspire visually stunning solutions that align with user/client needs, you in turn will highlight areas for improvement and work to achieve positive change through supporting and contributing to development activities.
A champion of creative ideation, you will work alongside clients and developers, fostering long-term relationships and collectively striving to innovate and exceed client/user expectations.
A trusted advisor both internally and in client-facing scenarios, providing expert advice and guidance to support the adoption of agreed approaches.
Research and Analysis
- Identifying users' behaviours, needs, and motivations using observational research methods.
- Understanding the context of use for systems, products, and services and specifying user experience requirements and design goals.
Design and Specialist Advice
- Providing advice and recommendations, based on expertise and experience, to address client needs.
- Producing design concepts and prototypes for user interactions with / experiences of a product, system, or service.
- Translating design concepts and ideas into reality using front-end technology.
- Validating systems, products or services against user experience goals, metrics, and targets.
- Assuring, through ongoing and periodic assessments and reviews, that the company’s quality objectives are being met.
- Following agreed standards and techniques to devise and execute test cases and scenarios based on pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Analysing and reporting on test activities, results, issues and risks.
Term: Full-time Permanent
Annual Leave: 25 days + Bank Holidays