Iolcus Investments is a privately owned, independent Wealth Manager, based in Athens, Greece. The firm manages assets on behalf of individuals and institutions and offers carefully structured management fees that fully align with clients’ interests.
Wealth Portal helps Iolcus engage the next generation of investors
The intergenerational wealth transfer is well underway, with the younger generations estimated to inherit $30 over the next couple of decades. Moreover, investors are not only younger but also diverse in terms of gender and background.
The new class of investors demands a different level of customer service. They are less loyal, more likely to question fees, more sensitive to the environmental impact of their investments, and consider digital servicing a given.
New demands require new thinking for Wealth Managers
To engage these investors, firms must adapt their systems to the new demands, rather than the other way around. Typical challenges include:
- Modernise customer experience: Ensure seamless client service on the web and mobile across the client lifecycle, with an additional toolkit to enhance customer-advisor interactions.
- Streamline investment reporting: Instant portfolio access, with real-time valuations, lively charting, and full transparency in terms of asset allocation, performance, and fees.
- Personalise investment experience: Ensure digital self-servicing across the customer lifecycle, using smart forms, e-signatures, and KYC/AML checks.
Invessed helps Iolcus solve the challenge with a new Wealth Portal
Driven by customer feedback, the company commissioned Invessed to create a new Wealth Portal for web and mobile. The platform has allowed Iolcus to engage a new generation of investors more efficiently:
- 10x faster reporting: With a Wealth Portal, reports reach investors 10 times faster than quarterly valuations, improving client satisfaction.
- 75% drop in admin costs: Transparent account access and self-servicing significantly reduce support enquiries, driving up advisor efficiency.
- 5M new investor's insight: A rich, multilingual digital presence supports growth plans, giving Iolcus access to a wider, pan-European audience.
"The portal is something you can touch and feel – a truly powerful experience."