Thirtyone:eight is the independent Christian safeguarding charity offering organisations, faith, community, and government groups a complete safeguarding solution
GrowCreate was engaged to deliver a ready-to-scale platform to improve performance, scalability, and architecture. The Thirtyone:eight team was experiencing several challenges, including:
- The need for improved management of their Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure to reduce risk and ensure uptime.
- Seeking advice from our DevOps engineers on automation, performance optimization, and cloud strategy consulting.
- The desire to boost efficiency by streamlining intricate workflows.
Thirtyone:eight required a partner who could meet these challenges and provide a high level of security to protect their client’s sensitive data.
A Seamless Support Solution for a Complex Installation
GrowCreate successfully met the challenges faced by Thirtyone:eight through the provision of managed hosting and DevOps support. By doing this, Thirtyone:eight was able to avoid the need to hire a dedicated in-house DevOps team. This was achieved through:
- Providing 24/7 monitoring and a dedicated support team, GrowCreate was able to triage issues to a robust Service Level Agreement, providing a seamless support solution for a complex installation.
- GrowCreate’s DevOps experts consulted on delivering an improved infrastructure with recommendations for automation, performance optimisation, and an overall cloud strategy.
- Streamlining workflows and identifying areas of vulnerability to ensure the solution is secure
DevOps practices for continuous improvement and automation
- Continuous development encompasses the planning and coding phases of the DevOps lifecycle.
- Thirtyone:eight uses Continuous Integration (CI) with configuration management tools to monitor production-ready code. This approach allows for fast identification and resolution of code issues through rapid feedback between testing and development.
- Continuous delivery automates code changes to the Thirtyone:eight staging environment before the GrowCreate team promotes the code to production.
- Continuous Deployment (CD) automates the release of new or modified code into production, enabling continuous deployment by maintaining code consistency across deployment platforms and environments.
- Continuous monitoring of both the code in operation and the infrastructure provides bug and issue reporting that feeds back to development.
GrowCreate and DevOps
GrowCreate offers DevOps as a Service and Managed Cloud for your .Net applications. We assist clients and internal development teams in delivering high-quality solutions by providing a dedicated DevOps resource. Our DevOps workflows make it easy for developers to create reliable applications in predictable environments.